Current version: 0.5.0 (released on Jun 19)
Photovault 0.5.0 is a major feature release and adds improved color correction methods (now also for non-raw image formats), data export & import from other Photovault databases, UI enhancements and better support for Mac OS X, among many other features.
What is Photovault?
Photovault is a photo workflow and archiving application intended for photographers. With it you can easily keep even a large photo archive in good order, find the images you need and do the normal image processing tasks in all phases of your workflow, including raw file conversion, color corrections and image cropping and rotation.
Photovault is free software licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL).
See full list of Photovault features.
- Easily search for your photos based on shooting date or metadata
- Annotate your images with additional comments, information about shooting place, technical details or other metadata
- Add your photos into unlimited number of folders without using additional disk space
- Crop and rotate your photos freely - and always preserve the original image in case you want to revert the operation later
- Support for most common image file formats, including raw image formats of most camera manufacturers
- Flexible adjustment of conversion from raw image files to "normal" formats, including color balance, hue and contrast settings
- Adjust photo color balance and saturation
- Written mostly in Java, GPL licensed, runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS X